Thursday, August 26, 2010

$5 Blog Sale-this is it

**REMINDER, email me at debye@cberryfamily.com for all inquiries**

Here are the last of the items that somehow slipped through the cracks when I was posting. I am going to be headed to work in a little while so if you don't hear back from me quickly...don't worry! For all of you who purchased today I will be sending out your final totals tomorrow morning once I can calculate shipping!

Remember all items are $5 flat (minus shipping). Next time I have one of these I will give you a heads up in the days before. I had no idea how fast some things would go.

For quick reference here are the links to the tops, sweaters cardigan jackets, dresses, skirts,pants and denimaccessories

Banana Republic Silk Ruffle Shell with sash, Size Medium SOLD

Nine West Brown Open Cardigan-Size Small SOLD
Apt 9 Band jacket NWT, this is more dark of a deep teal (looks lighter in photo) Size Small SOLD
DownEast Basics Gray Drapey  longsleeve, Size Medium
DownEast Basics blue Drapey longsleeve, Size Medium

Thakoon for Target cotton top with exposed zipper back, Size Medium SOLD
Old Navy Floral Button Up, Size Small SOLD

No comments: